How to Contact SBCGlobal Customer Care for Resolving Technical Issues
SBCGlobal stands for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company which is one sub-ordinate of AT&T. After SBCGlobal was acquired by AT&T, it started gaining more attention. The brand is known to provide high-end telecom services to worldwide users. The email platform of SBCGlobal is the best product of the company because it is associated with names like AT&T and Yahoo. This increases the trust factor and reliability of the brand. The email service is loaded with plenty of astonishing features that increase the user-friendliness and security at the same time. The other thing that the brand offers to its users is highly active SBCGlobal customer support..
There are many advantages that you can get with the SBCGlobal email services but like any other email service, it is too prone to technical glitches. Whenever you come across a scenario where a helping hand is required, we suggest you contact SBCGlobal customer care. The technical support team is always at any point in time to help the troubled users. Every technician is highly-experienced and extensively trained to offer you an instant and most satisfactory solution to your problems.
Issues that SBCGlobal Email Users Face:
- Unable to send email from their account.
- Can’t receive emails on SBCGlobal account
- Unable to attach a file in emails.
- SBCGlobal email is not working properly
- Unable to perform SBCGlobal password reset.
- The problem in configuring the POP3 & IMAP Settings .
- Can’t log in to SBCGlobal account.
- A problem in configuring the SBCGlobal email on Android or IOS device.
- Hacked or Compromised email account.
- A problem in setting up the SBCGlobal account in Outlook.
- The issue in restoring the SBCGlobal email contacts.
- Locked or Blocked SBCGlobal email account.
- Runtime errors with SBCGlobal email accounts
General SBCGlobal Email Problems and Their Solutions
How to Configure SBCGlobal Email Settings?
If you use your SBCGlobal email quite often, you must know the importance of configuring the correct email settings for your email account. Therefore, here we are providing the right SMTP and IMAP settings that you require to configure your SBCGlobal email account on a different platform. Follow the step-by-step guide to ensure the proper configuration.
- Go to the server hostname and keep it as “smtp.mail.att.net”
- In the Server Port, enter 465.
- Next, you need to provide the password for the process of authentication.
- Then, you need to click “Yes” for a secure connection.
- First in the Account Type field enter IMAP.
- Then you should type your SBCGlobal email address in the Username option.
- In the Server Hostname, you should type imap.mail.att.net
- In the Server Port, enter 993.
- Next, you need to provide your password for authentication.
- Click on Yes for the SSL/TLS connection.
Using these steps, you can easily configure your SMTP and IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email account settings. But if you come across any issue while performing the configuration process, you can contact the SBCglobal email customer service.The customer support team is available around the clock to help you.
How to Reset Forgotten or Lost SBCGlobal Email Password?
Follow these steps to recover or reset the lost or forgotten the SBCGlobal password:
- Open your browser and then open the official AT&T login page
- Now click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your User ID and Last name associated with your SBCGlobal email account.
- Click Continue.
- You need to select an option from “receive a temporary password” or “answer your security question”.
- A temporary password will be sent on your mobile number or secondary email account, depending on the recovery method you choose.
- Enter the temporary password on the login screen
- Now create a new password and confirm by retyping it.
Users who need help with the SBCGlobal password recovery or resetting can directly contact the SBCglobal Customer Service Phone Number.The technical support team is available all day and night at your service.
How to Configure Outlook Email Account Settings on SBCGlobal Account?
To configure the SBCGlobal email account with Outlook, you need to have the POP and SMTP server settings. The below-given steps will help you with the process.
- First, open your Windows device and then go to the SBCGlobal email account
- Login to SBCGlobal account and open Settings
- Go to add email account from the list available on the screen
- In the Server Port, enter 993.
- Click on “Other” and choose the Outlook email account.
- Now type an email account then click on Profile name and email address and then click on the Add button
- Select Incoming mail server (POP) and then enter the email address, click Add.
- Click on Outgoing mail server (SMTP) and again type your email address, click Add.
- Type your domain name and then hostname in the section of the mail server. Then, click on the SSL mail server.
- Click “Yes” to enter the password for completing the process.
How to Log-in SBCGlobal Email Account from AT&T Sign-in Page?
If you have the SBCGlobal email address, you can log-in to your email account using the AT&T login page, by following the steps given below:
- Open your browser and go to AT&T log-in page
- Enter your SBCGlobal email address in the first field of Username
- Now, type password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Click on Login.
Note: You can use the “Forgot password” option to reset your account password.
Using these steps you can easily log in to your SBCGlobal account on the AT&T page. But in case you need help you can certainly call SBCGlobal contact number for immediate log-in help.
How to Sync Your SBCGlobal Email Account to Gmail?
Go through the steps given below and sync your SBCGlobal email account with the Gmail account.
- From your web browser, go to your Gmail account
- Now open “Settings” from the small gear icon placed at the right corner.
- Choose Accounts from the Settings.
- Open the POP3 section and click on Add a POP3 mail account.
- Now on the pop-up box, type your SBCGlobal email address and then Next
- On the next screen, enter your username and password.
- Now check the POP server and port details and then click Add account.
With these simple steps, you can easily add your SBCGlobal email account to your Gmail account and manage both the accounts at the same place. For any further help, you can contact SBCGlobal Tech Support Phone Number.
SBCGlobal Customer Service Number
To get any kind of help or online instructions, you can call on the SBCGlobal support number and connect yourself with the experts of the SBCGlobal email service. The online customer care executives are just one call away.