To communicate with the operating system, every device uses drivers as a mediator. It is basically the mean of communicating for devices and software with the computer. It is used to read and translate the data and hence plays a major role in the functioning of your device. Finding the correct drivers in never an easy deal. But HP provides an edge to its users by offering the option to download and update drivers from its website in a hassle-free manner. But you must be sure while choosing a set of drivers, therefore it is always advisable to reach the experts to select and install drivers for you. So, for HP driver and download support, reach HP customer care via phone, email or online chat.
Here is the detailed guide to installing the drivers on your HP devices.
Download drivers from HP:
- Go to official https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers
- Select your product on “let’s identify your product to get started”
- Click on Laptop, Desktop, Printer or other.
- Enter the model of your respective product, or you can use the serial number.
- Hit submit
- The driver download page will open for your product.
- Select your model from the list
- The download page includes the default operating system which you can change by simply clicking on Change and select your Windows version and again select Change.
- Now from the list of software and drivers categories, select the category of your product.
- Click Download.
- Select the action as per your browser:
- For internet explorer: A security warning page will appear on your screen which prompts you to save file. If you choose to run, the download and installation will start automatically. But if you click on save it will be saved on your device which you can use afterward.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Click Save to save files and this will prompt the download window to open. Once the file is downloaded, click twice on the file to open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Download drivers from Microsoft (Windows):
Almost every HP device comes with the MS Windows inbuilt. Microsoft offers an array of software, drivers, and updates to install, for free. So to download new drivers, one can rely upon the Windows update. This is how you can install the drivers from Microsoft:
- Open your favorites browse and go to the update.microsoft.com
- Follow the prompts and set up the windows update or software updates.
- Use the tips to update the Windows:
- Before begin to Install the important updates for Windows, make sure your device is connected to the full-strength network
- If you are searching for drivers for a specific product.
- While installing drivers, because of the file size, a number of updates and download time, the computer cannot be used for any other purpose.
Talking about drivers is a never-ending discussion and quite complex. Users often feel several glitches while installing or updating drivers. So, to help the HP users, HP toll-free number is accessible all day and night. All you need is to pick your phone and speak to techies about the hurdle you are encountering and get the immediate support.