Printers are destined to print the computerized documents and have become the most common peripheral. Selecting an ideal printer from the heap is a nut-cracking deal as every brand has its own pros and cons, but the major factors which make the printer suitable are Reliability, affordability, and performance. Epson covers all the major aspects and holds the first place when it comes to choosing a user-friendly printer.
The brand offers a wide range of features and hence perfect for documents as well as 3D printing. Not only features and performance, Epson printers fit in every pocket seamlessly. Moreover, the platform-wide approach of Epson printers makes it stand out among the troop.
Key Features of Epson Printers:
- Low-cost printing with a high-quality ink tank.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- No hassle associated with replacing supplies.
- Works perfectly with all sort of platforms.
- Well-designed caps, filters, and
Though setting up the Epson printer has no hassle associated, yet a sound hold on the required steps and methods is essentials. Furthermore, one must keep the prevention and security measures in the account to set up the printer with perfection. For beginners, a special helpline is accessible via Epson printer support number. Users can dial the toll-free numbers for any technical or general assistance.
Here below we have created a list of tips to keep in mind the steps to setup Epson printer on your Windows-based devices.
Before you begin:
- Before installing the Epson printer, replace the existing printer’s drivers with the drivers for Epson printers.
- Remove the pre-installed printer from the Control Panel.
- Remove the temporary files, and restore the settings and restart your device.
- Now power on the Epson [printer and make sure you carefully connect Pinter with your computer with USB cable.
- Make sure your printer and computer are connected on a same wireless network or connect both with Ethernet connection.
- Ensure your printer has enough supplies such as Ink or toner cartridge, paper, and other required
- Let the printer’ software download the Epson printer’s drivers. Do not close the popup.
Steps to step-up Epson Printers
- Download and install Epson Printer Setup Utility.
- Read and Accept the End-user License Agreement on your device.
- Click Next.
- Tap Install and then Next.
- Go to Printer Registration and then Next.
- Click Agree and then Next.
- Click OK on Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Select from the following:
- Click on Create an Epson Connect account and then Finish to set a new account.
- If you are a registered user, click on I already have an account.
- Now add your printer by providing the required details and hit Add.
- Select Close.
Epson Printers are easy to set up a much easier to use. But at times, technical faults prevent you to configure the printer successfully. If you want any support, dial Epson printer phone number and let the experts deal with your problem. Also, if you are completely hopeless with your device, you can opt for remote troubleshooting from the team of Epson experts.