Epson is the pioneer in providing printing and imaging solutions. This Japanese brand has always provided the best-quality in its devices mainly printers and hence the reputation of Epson in the printing niche is impeccable. From basic printing to complex and detailed printing, Epson offers a particular model of printer for each task while some of the printers are multi-functional and are perfect for both home and official use.
A printer can be a hassle if not properly installed or setup. Though, it’s not a rocket-science, still if you not want to end up messing everything do it step by step. Here we have tried to offer a guide that can help you installing Epson printer on your computing device. If you are looking for a straightforward approach, you can call Epson printer support.
Install and Set up Epson Printers:
Before proceeding the installation, make sure your device is connected to proper Ethernet or any internet source.
- Now Go to the Start here page of the Epson to begin the installation: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/sh/s1
- Download the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” file on your computer.
- Agree on the “End-User License Agreement” and then tap on Next to proceed.
- Now Tap on Install and then Finish.
- Select your printer from the list and click “Next”.
- On the next page select Printer Registration and then Next.
- Choose Agree and Next
- Click Ok after you can see Register a printer to Epson connect on your device.
- In order to register printer on your device:
- Fill the form “Create an Epson Connect Account” and then Finish.
- For account holders, there is an option if I already have an account. Once selected, fill the Add new printer details and select Add.
- Now tap on Close.
- In order to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print, visit the page: https://epson.com/Support/wa00661
To install the Epson printers on your Mac follow the steps given below:
- Get the drivers: You can install the drivers from CD-ROM, Now insert the CD and then tap twice on Mac OS X folder.
- Choose the language from English, French and Italian. The software varies with the model of your printers. Now click on twice on the Printer Driver folder.
- Now double-click on the Installer.
- Make sure you have the Administrator rights before installing the driver. Enter all the details such as Name and password then tap Ok.
- Accept the license agreement after reading it thoroughly.
- Now on the Easy Install screen, click on Install to begin the installation.
- Add the printer to your Mac device.
- Open the Print setup utility and select printer from the list.
- Select Add.
If you aren’t capable of installing the Epson printer on your device, call Epson customer service without wasting time on consistent manual efforts. Calling experts can save you from great hassle. Also, the Epson support team will help you optimize the performance of already installed printer by providing you some of the effective tips. The best highlight is, the number is toll-free and available across the clock.