The printing quality depends upon various factors and if your printer lacks at any point you may face the poor printing outcomes. Though we all are evidence of the Dell printers quality, yet printers tend to lose the efficiency over the course of time.
Fortunately, Dell gives liberty to adjust the printer settings and retain the quality of prints. There are few basic tips that can act as a miracle in some cases and improve the quality of prints. Calling Dell customer service toll-free numbers which lead you to the instant and straightforward solution.
The major causes of poor printing quality:
- Less use: the machine inside the printers jams if not used regularly. The ink dried up pretty fast and then cause the clogging in the printer’s nozzle head, therefore, one must keep the printer handy and use it at regular intervals.
- Overuse: using printer excessively can damage the interior of the printer and cause the poor printing quality. Therefore, one must give proper rest to the Dell printers in order to maintain the normal pace of printer.
- Ink or toner issues: the low level of the ink cartridge can cause a great hassle. Therefore, one must keep the ink level required for proper printing. One must use the best ink quality to fulfill the printing expectations.
So, before troubleshooting the errors, one must diagnose the error and choose the most suitable solution from the underneath provided tips:
- Modify the basic printer settings such as color, brightness and contrast level.
- You can adjust the Print Quality under the Properties section of your printer’s software. Select the highest quality.
- It is important to use the printer according to your printer’s type. You can use glossy, or matte paper as per your needs.
- Go to the printer’s software and adjust the paper type in the settings. Also, change the toner settings to maintain the pace of ink.
- Next thing is the alignment of paper, and poorly aligned paper can cause the poor quality of prints. Also, use the right side of paper if the paper you are using is only one-side usable.
- Now, you must restart your printers after changing the settings.
- If necessary you can reset the printer on your computing device by reinstalling the printer’s software.
Though all the above-mentioned troubleshooting methods are tried and tested by experts but not all cases of poor printing quality can be similar and hence need special attention. Call Dell printer helpline number for finding the right solution for your respective error.